Boss PH-1 Phaser
The PH-1 is a 4 stage phaser covering a 16 sec. to 100 msec range. It was released together with the OD-1 and SP-1 as the first 3 Boss compact pedals. The phaser attempts to emulate a rotating speaker like the Hammond Leslie cabinets that was very popular among organ players in the 70s. With the added settings on an electronic version the users were able to dial in tones that a real rotating speaker could never achieve.
- The PH-1 was made with both silver and black thumb screws
- Controls: Rate, Depth
- Connectors: Input, Output, AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 7 mA (DC 9V)
- Weight: 400 g.
- Input Impedance: 220kOhm
- Output Impedance: Over 600Ohm
- Signal/Noise Ratio: Over 80dB
- Recommended AC Adaptor: ACA Series
- Black – Made In Japan
The PH-1 was sold from November 1977 to November 1981.