Boss AC-2 Acoustic Simulator
The Mode switch provides the guitar player with 4 different acoustic sounds. Standard produces a conventional acoustic guitar sound. Jumbo delivers the sound of an acoustic with a larger, more resonant body. Enhance gives guitarists a brilliant, ultra-present sound to cut through in live band settings and Piezo produces the bright sound of a piezo pickup.
The Top knob adjust the effect’s overall brilliance and harmonics while the Body control adjusts the resonance of the simulated acoustic guitar body. Level adjusts the overall level of the acoustic effect. There is also a direct output where the signal have not been affected by the Acoustic Simulator.
- Controls: Level, Body, Top, 4-way Mode switch
- Connectors: Input, E.G. Out, Output, AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 18 mA (DC 9V)
- Weight: 440 g (1 lb.)
- Nominal Input Level: -20dBm
- Input Impedance: 1Mohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20dBm
- Output Impedance: 1kohm
- Residual Noise Level: -80dBm (IHF-A weighted, typ. BODY: center, Top:center)
- Recommended AC Adaptor: PSA Series
- Silver – Made In Taiwan
The AC-2 was sold from February 1997 to 2006.